Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Oxygen

My kiddos are sick and cranky, so this is going to be short and sweet.
I lifted legs today before I did yoga, that was a mistake.  The yoga instructor at my gym rocks and she does some hard stuff, my legs were shaking.  I won't do that again.
I got my first issue of Oxygen magazine in the mail yesterday.  I have been reading my sister's old copies for a while, but she got me a subscription for Christmas.  I love this magazine; if I could read just one magazine Oxygen would be it.  It has great nutritional information, workouts, recipes and motivational stories.  If you are interested check it out at http://www.oxygenmag.com/.  To get a rockn' deal on a subscription go to www.bestdealmagazines.com I think they have it for $5.99 for a whole year!

No comments:

Post a Comment