Friday, April 8, 2011

A day at the beach

We went to CA last week and for the first time in a long time I was excited to wear a bikini.  Jenn and I had fun taking some pictures of each other on muscle beach.  I think the guys working out were a little put off or maybe just distracted as we were the only to girls in the vicinity.  I gave myself licence to eat whatever I wanted and not feel guilty about it and it was everything that I thought it would be.  We even had ice cream for dinner one night...it was glorious. 
Since none of this is workout related I feel the need to add a little note of advice.  Do your cardio after you lift weights.  Your body takes 20 mins to burn through its glycogen(sugar) stores before you start to burn fat.  It you burn thought the glycogen during weight lifting, you will start burning fat for fuel as soon as you start your cardio and get the most bang for your buck.

Chelle

No comments:

Post a Comment